At Bellevue Presbyterian Church, we worship one God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – who loves us and calls us, transforms and sends us to proclaim the Good News, to be part of a caring community, and to serve the world.
As a staff we believe in this mission and invite others to join our community, sharing their gifts and talents as we work to together to unite and revive the Eastside and beyond.
The following positions are currently available at Bellevue Presbyterian Church. Please see the individual posting for instructions on how to apply. Please also be aware that a background check is required prior to employment.
Child Care Center - Caregiver
We are a ministry to the youngest members and visitors of our church. It is the responsibility of all paid caregivers to care for the physical needs and be sensitive to the emotional and spiritual needs of the children in the Child Care Center.
Director of Modern Worship
The Director of Modern Worship is responsible for planning, coordinating and leading weekly Sunday worship experiences. They will prepare, equip, and empower staff and volunteers, and lead both the congregation and the worship band. They will also lead and mentor the worship staff and volunteers for youth, kids, and young adults.
For a full job description and more details, please contact Dave Morgan.
Culture & Benefits
Bellevue Presbyterian Church provides a benefits package designed to meet the financial and spiritual needs of our employees. We are a team, a community, and a family that looks to collaborate and work together to revive the Eastside and beyond.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage; employee premiums paid 100% by BelPres
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and AD&D coverage provided by BelPres
- LTD coverage provided by BelPres
- Additional life insurance coverage available (paid by employee)
- 403(b) plan; BelPres match and contribution after one year
- Vacation: 3 weeks/year (accrued)
- Sick: 2 weeks/year (accrued)
- 10 paid holidays per year; One floating holiday per year
- 4 weeks of paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- All Staff Christmas Party
- Monthly All Staff Lunch
- Discounts on BelPres sponsored-events
BelPres is a community that works together to bring revival to the Eastside and beyond. We believe that our relationship with God is active and He does not use us to get projects done, but projects to get us done. We believe that as we work together, we find community and connect to others. We have many volunteer opportunities here. Please visit our volunteer opportunities to find out more.
Job Search Support
Additionally, if you would like spiritual support during this time, please contact Rev. Mona Chicks in the Church Office.