- BelPres Mission Trips are short-term opportunities serving alongside ministry partners around the world are a great way to experience and share the transforming love of Jesus Christ, no matter your age or stage in life!
- Ready to go? Let us help you find the right Mission Trip for you.
- Join us at the next Mission Trips Lunch Meeting on Sunday, July 21, 12:15pm in S-140.
- Let’s chat! Rev. Scott Mann, Associate Pastor for Discipleship
- Phone 425-454-3082 x3344
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 7-11, 2019- Trip is full.
- February 19-23, 2020- Application deadline is Friday, September 27.
- Long weekend mission trip to build a home for a family in Baja. 3 days of missions work, the full trip including travel takes 4 days with Thursday departure and return on Sunday. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. A great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel.
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- Click HERE for the November 2019 Baja Application
- Click HERE for the November 2019 Baja Information
- The information packet provides full details of cost, schedule, activities.
- Click HERE to watch a video about the Baja Mission Trip.
- Click Here to watch a video of the recent Baja Mission trip.
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Mission Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Application
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Information
- July 19-29 (Trip is full)
- November 8-18, 2019- Applications are now being accepted
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, BelPres Mission Trip visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. The November trip will be attending graduation ceremonies. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- Click HERE for the Nicolás Fund for Education Application
- July 11-20, 2019
- Registration deadline was December 15, 2018, trip is full.
- This is a mission trip opportunity for high school students grades 9-12 to join COTN on this trip to the Dominican Republic to discover how God is mobilizing a movement of people to raise children who will transform their nations! This trip is already full. Please plan to join us next year.
- Application- Dominican Republic High School Mission Trip
- Information Packet – Dominican Republic High School Mission Trip
- Click HERE to watch a video of 2018 Dominican Republic Mission Trip!
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
AFRICA, ASIA & MIDDLE EAST
- TBD 2020
- Come to the Rwanda Information Meeting on July 21, 2pm in S-140, following the Mission Trips Lunch meeting.
- As a team, listen and develop relationships with genocide survivors witnessing God’s work through healing and reconciliation.
- Come alongside and learn about the work being done by partner ministries to transform lives through education, job training and family support. Pray for these workers and their ministries.
Bless the Ganges Contact: Margie Gilchrist
- Create awareness of the work God is doing through the church planting movement in Bihar India.
- Look out for upcoming Prayer for India gatherings to meet others with a heart for India and to prayer for their needs.
Latest Blog Posts