- Impact Teams are short-term mission opportunities serving alongside ministry partners around the world.
- Impact Teams are a great way to experience and share the transforming love of Jesus Christ, no matter your age or stage in life!
- Ready to go? Let us help you find the right Impact Team for you.
- Join us at our quarterly Discover Your Impact Meeting!
- Let’s chat! Rev. Scott Mann, Associate Pastor for Discipleship
- Phone 425-454-3082 x3344
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 20-24; April 11-14, 2019
- February Trip deadline is September 10. Applications will be accepted after the deadline until the trip is full.
- 3-day weekend Impact Team opportunity to build a home for a family in Baja. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. Great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel. Click HERE to watch a short video about the Baja Impact Trip!
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- Click HERE for the Baja Impact Application
- Click Here for video from most recent Baja Impact trip.
- May 24-June 1, 2019
- Registration deadline is December 21.
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Detailed Cover Letter
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Impact Application
- November 8-18, 2018 and July 19-29, 2019
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, our Impact Team visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- Click HERE for the Nicolás Fund for Education Impact Application
- July 11-20, 2019
- Registration deadline is December 15
- This is an opportunity for high school students grades 9-12 to join COTN on this trip to the Dominican Republic to discover how God is mobilizing a movement of people to raise children who will transform their nations!
- Information Packet – Dominican Republic High School Impact Team
- Application- Dominican Republic High School Impact Team
- Click HERE to watch a short video about the Dominican Republic Impact Trip!
- January 2019
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
AFRICA, ASIA & MIDDLE EAST
- June 12-26, 2018
- As a team, develop relationships with genocide survivors and support partner ministries.
Bless the Ganges Contact: Margie Gilchrist
- October 7-19, 2018
- Create awareness of the work God is doing through the church planting movement in Bihar India.
- Come to the India Global Outreach Talk to hear how God is moving in India! Nov 25, 12:15pm, S-140
Jesus said, “As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” John 20:21
Sunday, March 31, 12:15-1:45 pm, S-140
Join us at the Discover Your Impact Lunch to hear how people like you took a short-term mission trip. Everyone at BelPres is a part of God’s rescue mission to the world! Has God been nudging you? We want to help you find the right Impact trip.
This meeting will have a special focus on Baja Mexico and Nicolás Fund for Education Guatemala Teams.
Questions? Contact ImpactTeams@belpres.org or 425-454-3082 x3344.
Don’t miss your chance to discover how God can use you to make an Impact!
The next quarterly Discovery Your Impact meeting will be held on July 21.