- Impact Teams are short-term mission opportunities serving alongside ministry partners around the world are a great way to experience and share the transforming love of Jesus Christ, no matter your age or stage in life!
- Ready to go? Let us help you find the right Mission for you.
- Applications are being accepted now until May 24 for the Baja Impact Trip over Veteran’s Weekend, November 7-11.
- Join us at the next Mission Trips Lunch Meeting on Sunday, July 21, 12:15pm in UC-106.
- Let’s chat! Rev. Scott Mann, Associate Pastor for Discipleship
- Phone 425-454-3082 x3344
- Or email: email@example.com
- November 7-11, 2019
- 3-day weekend Impact trip to build a home for a family in Baja. 3 days of missions work, the full trip including travel takes 4.5 days with Thursday afternoon departure and return on Monday. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. A great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel.
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- Click HERE for the November 2019 Baja Application
- The application deadline is Friday, May 24. Applications will be accepted after the deadline only until the trip is full.
- Click HERE for the November 2019 Baja Information
- The information packet provides full details of cost, schedule, activities.
- Click HERE to watch a video about the Baja Impact Trip.
- Click Here to watch a video of the recent Baja Impact trip.
- May 24-June 1, 2019
- Registration deadline is December 21, 2018.
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Application
- Click HERE for the AOJ Guatemala Information
- July 19-29, 2019
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, BelPres Impact trip visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- Click HERE for the Nicolás Fund for Education Application
- July 11-20, 2019
- Registration deadline is December 15, 2018
- This is an opportunity for high school students grades 9-12 to join COTN on this trip to the Dominican Republic to discover how God is mobilizing a movement of people to raise children who will transform their nations! This trip is already full. Please plan to join us next year.
- Application- Dominican Republic High School Mission Trip
- Information Packet – Dominican Republic High School Mission Trip
- Click HERE to watch a video of 2018 Dominican Republic Mission Trip!
- January 2019
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
AFRICA, ASIA & MIDDLE EAST
- As a team, develop relationships with genocide survivors and support partner ministries.
Bless the Ganges Contact: Margie Gilchrist
- Create awareness of the work God is doing through the church planting movement in Bihar India.
- Come to the Prayer for India meet others with a heart for India and to prayer for their needs! Sun, May 19, 10:15-11:00am, S-200
Latest Blog Posts