- Impact Teams are short-term mission opportunities serving alongside ministry partners around the world.
- Impact Teams are a great way to experience transforming love of Jesus Christ, no matter your age or stage in life!
- Ready to go? Let us help you find the right Impact opportunity. Join us at our quarterly Discover Your Impact Meeting! The next one is Sunday, October 14, 12:15pm, S-140.
- Let’s chat! Rev. Scott Mann, Associate Pastor for Discipleship, 425-454-3082 x3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 11-14, 2018,
- February 20-24; April 11-14, 2019
- 3-day weekend Impact Team opportunity to build a home for a family in Baja. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. Great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel.
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- Click HERE to watch a short video about the Baja Impact Trip!
- May 25-June 2, 2018
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- July 20-30, 2018 and November 8-18, 2018
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, our Impact Team visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in the primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- January 2019
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
AFRICA, ASIA & MIDDLE EAST
- June 12-26, 2018
- As a team, develop relationships with genocide survivors and support partner ministries.
Bless the Ganges Contact: Margie Gilchrist
- October 7-19, 2018
- Create awareness of the work God is doing through the church planting movement in Bihar India.
Sunday, October 14, 12:15-1:45 pm, S-140
Join us at the Discover Your Impact Lunch to hear how people like you took a short-term mission trip. Everyone at BelPres is a part of God’s rescue mission to the world! Has God been nudging you? We want to help you find the right Impact trip.
You’ll hear about all our Impact Teams with a special focus on Baja Mexico, Haiti, and both of our Guatemala Teams.
Questions? Contact ImpactTeams@belpres.org or 425-454-3082 x3344.
Jesus said, “As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” John 20:21
Don’t miss your chance to discover how God can use you to make an Impact!
The upcoming quarterly Discovery Your Impact meeting will be held on Jan 27, Apr 28.
November 11, Sunday, 10:00-12:30, Room S-105: Guatemala Impact Team Informational Open House
Come meet the team leaders and pick up an application for the Friday eve, May 24 to Saturday eve, June 1, 2019 trip. Alumni encouraged to attend and share stories from previous trips. Contact co-leaders with any questions: Lori Kay, 425-785-0773 or email@example.com or Tanya Button Ruhnke, 425-591-7083 or firstname.lastname@example.org