Impact Teams are a perfect way to experience and extend the transforming love of Jesus Christ! No matter what age or stage you are in life, God wants to work through you and in you through missions.
Impact Team trips offer a variety of short-term mission opportunities near and far, spanning the globe to serve alongside ministry partners. Everyone at BelPres is a part of God’s rescue mission to the world!
Ready to go? We are looking for new leaders and teams. If you’d like more information about leading a trip or want to join any of our upcoming Impact Teams, let’s chat! Contact Mark Burns 425-454-3082 x3367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 25-June 2, 2018
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- November 9-19, 2017; February 16-25 and July 20-30, 2018
- 10-Day Trip dates, multiple times a year, an Impact Team visits our Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships, pray alongside and encourage our friends there. They also work in the village primary schools to provide educational enrichment projects, support village primary school teachers, and to foster relationships with the students.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, the northernmost country in Central America. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- February 22-25, 2018; October 18-21, 2018
- 3-day weekend Impact Team opportunity to build a home for a family in Baja. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. Great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel.
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- January 13-24, 2018
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
Sunday, November 26, 12:15-1:45pm S-140
Are you wondering how you can make an Impact following the hurricane disaster and flooding?
Please join the missions department for training and orientation meeting for all BelPres disaster response Impact Trips. Learn about trips to the Houston area, Puerto Rico, and South Florida. Take part in the formation of leadership teams for our upcoming trips. You will also have a chance to complete preliminary paperwork, receive some basic missiology and spiritual training.
Get prepared to respond to God’s call to respond to the desperate need in the aftermath of these terrible storms. For more information or to register, please contact Mark Burns: email@example.com; (425)454-3082 ext. 3367
Latest Blog Posts
I have always loved the decorations and gift-giving that comes with Christmas. As a small child, I loved going through… Continue »