- Impact Teams are short-term mission opportunities serving alongside ministry partners around the world.
- Impact Teams are a great way to experience and share the transforming love of Jesus Christ, no matter your age or stage in life!
- Ready to go? Let us help you find the right Impact Team for you.
- Join us at our quarterly Discover Your Impact Meeting!
- Let’s chat! Rev. Scott Mann, Associate Pastor for Discipleship
- Phone 425-454-3082 x3344
- Or email email@example.com
- February 20-24; April 11-14, 2019
- 3-day weekend Impact Team opportunity to build a home for a family in Baja. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. Great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel. Click HERE to watch a short video about the Baja Impact Trip!
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- The trips fill up quickly so please complete the application and return it ASAP. Deadline is September 10 for February Trip. However, applications will be accepted after the deadline until the trip is full.
- Click HERE for the Baja Impact Application
- Click Here for video from Last Baja Impact trip.
- May 24-June 1, 2019
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- November 8-18, 2018 and July 19-29, 2019
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, our Impact Team visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in the primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- January 2019
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
- July 11-20, 2019
- This is an opportunity for high school students grades 9-12 to join COTN on this trip to the Dominican Republic to discover how God is mobilizing a movement of people to raise children who will transform their nations!
- Click HERE to watch a short video about the Dominican Republic Impact Trip!
AFRICA, ASIA & MIDDLE EAST
- June 12-26, 2018
- As a team, develop relationships with genocide survivors and support partner ministries.
Bless the Ganges Contact: Margie Gilchrist
- October 7-19, 2018
- Create awareness of the work God is doing through the church planting movement in Bihar India.
- Come to the India Global Outreach Talk to hear how God is moving in India! Nov 25, 12:15pm, S-140
Sun, Nov 25, 12:15pm, S-140
Join us for a taste of India and hear about the incredible gospel church planting movement happening in Northern India. Learn about how our global partner is reaching the untouchables through education, house church, and discipleship. Meet the executive director and his wife of Bless Ganges Connection!
We will have a light luncheon featuring Indian cuisine!
The world’s best Christian conference for young adults and student only happens every three years, and Urbana is coming this December 27 – 31, in St. Louis, Missouri. This life-changing event showcases 5 days and nights of teaching, worship, seminars, and exhibitors from leading mission organizations and seminaries, alongside 16,000 of your Christian brothers and sisters.
“Urbana is awesome! If you are even considering the possibility of more significant involvement in mission, you should go. For more than 60 years Urbana has been the best global gathering of inspiring speakers and practical next steps toward mission involvement. Join the BelPres Urbana delegation and you’ll agree it was one of the best experiences in your life.” Pastor Scott Mann
If you want to go, don’t let money stop you. BelPres has scholarships to help get you (or your daughter/son) there! We can also help with logistics planning for hotel and air travel for the BelPres’ delegation. We will ask the congregation to donate miles to help defray the cost even further. Register early to get the best rates, Prices go up as the date gets closer. BelPres will offer $500 to all participants to apply towards registration, travel or room costs.
The conference is primarily for those age 17 and older, especially college-age students and young adults but is open and great for ministry leaders, elders, deacons, volunteers, and anyone else who is exploring how their talents, passions, and calling intersect with God’s purposes.
Pastor Rich Leatherberry states, “Urbana is the best conference out there for young adults looking to discover ways to connect their gifts and passions with what God is doing in the world. Urbana will inspire, challenge and shape you in ways that will help you find your purpose and give you joy.”
Please contact Mary Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-454-3082 x3383 to find out about scholarships, travel, lodging, and more. Read about Annie Aeschbacher’s experience at Urbana on the BelPres blog. To learn more, visit www.urbana.org.