- Impact Team trips offer a variety of short-term mission opportunities near and far, spanning the globe to serve alongside ministry partners.
- Impact Teams are a perfect way to experience and extend the transforming love of Jesus Christ globally, no matter what age or stage you are in life!
- Ready to go? Everyone at BelPres is a part of God’s rescue mission to the world!We want to help you find the right Impact trip opportunity. If you’d like more information about leading a trip or want to join any of our upcoming Impact Teams, let’s chat! Contact Mark Burns 425-454-3082 x3367 or email@example.com
- May 25-June 2, 2018
- Deep friendships, life purpose, and connection with Jesus are experienced each year by adults (ages 25+) on our Guatemala Impact Trip. We build homes, provide eco-stove, lead children in activities and crafts, and deliver BelPres sponsor gifts.
- Arms of Jesus’ ministries in Parramos, Chimaltenango, west of Guatemala City include a food & clothing distribution program, sponsorship program, medical outreach, schooling, house building, and community outreach.
- February 16-25 and July 20-30, 2018
- 10-Day trips, multiple times a year, our Impact Team visits Nicolás Fund for Education scholars to build relationships and promote education. We spend 2-3 days at Nicolás Christian School to support, encourage and pray for our junior and senior high school students. Some teach classes at Nicolás Christian School on a subject of interest. The team spends 2-3 days visiting indigenous Mayan families and carry out educational enrichment projects in the primary schools. Interpreters are provided so fluency in Spanish is not required.
- Nicolás Fund for Education in the Agros community of Guatemala, western highland mountains where indigenous Mayans called the Ixil (ish-eel) live. NFE’s vision is that the educational dreams of children from the Agros villages be fulfilled by having an opportunity to be educated to the level of their God-given ability. The mission is to provide an education for every child in the Agros villages.
- April 5-8, 2018; October 18-21, 2018
- 3-day weekend Impact Team opportunity to build a home for a family in Baja. It has all the components of a much longer trip in less time at much less expense. Great entry mission trip for families to serve in the third world without long travel.
- Baja Christian Ministries (BCM) serves the spiritual and physical needs of the poor through engaging short-term mission teams in Baja California, Mexico. Experience first-hand service in the developing world. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and build homes for families in economically disadvantaged communities.
- January 13-24, 2018
- Experience God’s work in Haiti through infrastructure development work, local worship experiences, and relationship development. If you’re looking for a place to use your electrical, plumbing or construction skills, this team would love to have you!
- Crossworld‘s dream is to see disciple-makers from all professions bringing God’s love to life in the world’s least-reached marketplaces.
Latest Blog Posts