The Child Care Center is located on the third floor of the Sanctuary Building, on the same level as the balcony.
You can reach the CCC by taking the grand staircase or the elevator to the third floor.
Infants and toddlers are important members of our faith community. We strive to provide a safe place where young children experience the love of God and parents can be freed to attend worship.
If your child has never been to the Child Care Center before, please complete the form at the right.
What to bring
- Diaper bag with at least two diapers,
- Bottle or sippy cup if needed.
Please label all of your child’s belongings to ensure that they are returned to you. This includes bottles, formula, sippy cups, snacks, and diaper bags.
Child Care on Sundays
- Childcare is provided for infants 3 months through 3 years (the child turns 3 before Aug 31, 2018) during all worship services, including evening services. Vibrating pagers are available to parents while they attend services, classes, or special events. Children may be dropped off 15 minutes prior to services. Learn about our check-in process and security measures here.
- Sunday Hours: 8:30am to 12:15pm and 5:45pm to 7:15pm
Cry Room (for Sanctuary services only)
- It is important for parents with newborns to attend worship. Down the hall from the Child Care Center is the balcony and “Cry Room” for nursing mothers and infants who need comfort during worship. You can see and hear worship while sitting behind a glass partition. The room is equipped with rocking chairs and a changing table. There is a privacy screen for nursing mothers.
Special Event Care
- Childcare reservations are required for all special events and special services. Reservations must be made at least two, preferably four business days prior to the event start so that we can be properly staffed. Complete the form at the right or contact us to make a reservation for your child. Childcare is for children ages 3 months through 5 years.
- For more information about the Child Care Center, please contact the Child Care Center Coordinator, Di Alexander.