Jubilee Service Day is Saturday, August 25!
- Register to volunteer at one of 22 school sites in Bellevue or homesites.
- Volunteer with your family, friends or make new friends!
- If you cannot attend Jubilee Service Day, you can donate or pray for God to be glorified through the work done in His name.
- Celebrate all the good works done at “Worship in the Park” at Downtown Bellevue Park on Sunday, August 26.
Bring God’s healing where you work, live, play and learn.
Andrew’s House Washington (AHW) provides housing for young people, who are homeless and/or aged out of foster care in the critical space between childhood and adulthood.
In partnership with World Relief Seattle, BelPres helps refugees in their first months of transition with housing, furnished with donated supplies. Volunteers teach everyday living skills to start on the path to self-sufficiency.
Our mission is to provide academic support, build relationships with students and share the love of Christ through our actions.
You can be a significant influence in the life of a student! Serve in a meaningful way by spending one evening per week tutoring an underserved student. KidREACH students face academic challenges and their families are unable to provide the support they need. The program offers free one-on-one tutoring for students in grades K-12 and meets in the Upper Campus of BelPres on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-8pm. The program currently has students enrolled in almost all grades. KidREACH follows the Bellevue School District calendar. As a tutor, you will not only support a student academically, but you will have the opportunity to walk alongside and share God’s love with him/her. Tutors have a positive impact on a student’s life by encouraging and appreciating them, celebrating their progress, supporting them in their struggles, and loving them as Jesus does. Please prayerfully consider being involved with KidREACH. We need tutors, one-time volunteers for different events and people to fill leadership roles.
Immediate Need for Tutors
These students are currently on the waitlist and would love to have a tutor this school year. Please pray about tutoring with one of them:
- Tuesdays: 10th and 11th grade boys, 5th grade girl
- Thursdays: 6th and 9th grade boys, 6th grade girl
What fits your interests and where can you help? To volunteer, please apply with Lisa Harold.
- Tutors and Substitute Tutors
- Site Coordinator
- Assistant Site Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Party/Event Support
- Prayer Team Coordinator
For More Information
Contact Lisa Harold, Director of KidREACH 425-454-3082 ext. 3336 LHarold@belpres.org Or leave a message on the KidREACH Hotline at 425-454-3084 ext. 3203
Baby Basics Bellevue
Heart of Baby Basics The goal of Baby Basics Bellevue(BBB) is to eliminate diaper needs and to bring families into the community. The dedication of our volunteers is the heart of our ministry, so we pray for our volunteer base to grow to facilitate more families into Baby Basics. Giving the gift of your time, expertise and kindness are vital to nurture and grow the BBB program.
How You Can Help with Baby Basics Bellevue (BBB)
- Bundle Diapers – Fun to do with friends or your family! We need 2 sets of volunteers for this easy do-ahead project.
- Distribute Diapers – We need people with warm smiles and hospitality to distribute to the families. Set up at 5:30pm and distribute from 6:00-7:30pm on the Second Tuesdays of the month in UC-325 at BelPres.
- Professional Skills – help with development, public relations, and grant requests.
- Spread the word – serve as a liaison with your church, synagogue, or work.
- Spanish Translator Needed – Help with occasional phone and email communications, and distribution nights.