KidREACH is looking for volunteers 14 years and older to tutor students on Tuesday or Thursday night. No experience is necessary, just a heart to serve and friendly smile. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with World Relief Seattle, BelPres helps refugees in their first months of transition with housing, furnished with donated supplies. Volunteers teach everyday living skills to start on the path to self-sufficiency.
Our mission is to provide academic support, build relationships with students and share the love of Christ through our actions.
Be a significant influence in the life of a student at KidREACH! Help in a meaningful way by tutoring an underserved student who faces academic challenges one evening per week. This helps lift the burden off the hard-working families of limited means.
KidREACH follows the Bellevue School District calendar, providing free one-on-one tutoring for students in grades K-12 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6-8pm at BelPres Upper Campus. Tutors have a positive impact on a student’s life not just academically but by building relationships to encourage and appreciate them, celebrate their progress, provide support in their struggles, and loving them as Jesus does. Please prayerfully consider serving at KidREACH as weekly tutors, as-needed tutors, leadership or one-time volunteer.
Immediate Need for Tutors
There are students are currently on the waitlist and would love to have a tutor this school year. Please pray about tutoring.
What fits your interests and where can you help?
- Tutors and Substitute Tutors
- Site Coordinator
- Assistant Site Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Party/Event Support
- Prayer Team Coordinator
For More Information
If would like to tutor or have any questions, please contact BelPresServe@BelPres.org
Baby Basics Bellevue
Heart of Baby Basics The goal of Baby Basics Bellevue(BBB) is to eliminate diaper needs and to bring families into the community. The dedication of our volunteers is the heart of our ministry, so we pray for our volunteer base to grow to facilitate more families into Baby Basics. Giving the gift of your time, expertise and kindness are vital to nurture and grow the BBB program.
How You Can Help with Baby Basics Bellevue (BBB)
- Bundle Diapers – Fun to do with friends or your family! We need 2 sets of volunteers for this easy do-ahead project.
- Distribute Diapers – We need people with warm smiles and hospitality to distribute to the families. Set up at 5:30pm and distribute from 6:00-7:30pm on the Second Tuesdays of the month in UC-325 at BelPres.
- Professional Skills – help with development, public relations, and grant requests.
- Spread the word – serve as a liaison with your church, synagogue, or work.
- Spanish Translator Needed – Help with occasional phone and email communications, and distribution nights.