The Leadership Development Department:
- Cultivates volunteer leadership opportunities in the church, community, and around the world
- Strengthens Christian leadership within BelPres and related churches and organizations
- Develops & sustains leadership development opportunities
- Promotes leadership development events such as the Global Leadership Summit
- Encourages revival and builds denominational relations within the PC(USA)
- Develops Bellevue Presbyterian’s Elder leadership
- Develops School of Ministry training for pastoral residents and Center House Associates
- Promotes a friendly and welcoming church environment through hospitality, guest services, and the membership process
Congregational Nominating Committee
The BelPres Nominating Committee is seeking recommendations from the congregation and staff for candidates for the next class of church Elders, which begin a three year term in May 2015.
We ask you to prayerfully consider who God is calling to be a servant leader at our church. Nomination forms will be available in the church office and online during the month of October.
Please contact the Nominating Committee via email at email@example.com with any questions.
General Questions &
Leadership Development Administrative Support
Pam Warnick phone: 425-454-3082 x3321
Nancy Campi phone: 425-454-3082 x3378
Administrative Assistant for GetConnected
Regina Ousley phone: 425-454-3082 x3375
First Impressions Coordinator
Ashley Collings phone: 425-454-3082 x3383
Executive Assistant to Pastor Scott Dudley
Nancy Eastham phone: 425-454-3082 x3312